Monday, July 2, 2012

Mini Pizza Cups




So if you remember last week I made Mini Omelet Cups. Well I had a lot of leftover wonton wrappers so I decided to make a spinoff recipe, Mini Pizza Cups!


Ingredients:

For your basic cheese Mini Pizza Cups:
1/2 package of wonton wrappers (round or square)
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used one 1/2lb package)
1 jar of pizza sauce

You can dress them up with some fancy toppings if you like. I used these adorable mini pepperonis I found at the grocery store and the leftover ham, peppers and onions from the Mini Omelet Cups. (About 1/4 cup of mini pepperonis, 1 slice of ham, 1/2 of a pepper and 1/4 of an onion)


First preheat your oven to 350˚.

Then, just like the Mini Omelet Cups, spray your cupcake tin with cooking spray and line them with the wonton wrappers



Then fill them a table spoon of pizza sauce each.


Then add your toppings!

I did a meat lovers (with ham and pepperoni)

See! I told you they were cute!
And one with peppers & onions.


I sautéed them in a small amount of oil to get a nice char on them.

Before
After!
Top with a sprinkle of cheese and bake for 14 minutes or until the sides of the wontons are crispy!




I made them for my college group and they loved them! Swallowed them whole!

No comments:

Post a Comment